donderdag 9 juli 2009

Northern Lights

I was reading the northern lights trilogy and I adore the idea of having deamons. Deamons are your soul and are shaped like animals. So I got to the idea of making a sort of witchlike character with her deamon. She travelled far through the snow from other continents or maybe even other worlds. I wanted her deamon to have the same expression as she has because they are one. The idea was to have Northern lights in the background and to give her a big furry coat which had the same furr as the big cat I still didn't get around to finish the idea though but maybe I will when my skills of combining pictures with drawing are a bit better. The big cat is drawn with my wacom the picture I used for the girl is from: http://mjranum-stock.deviantart.com/

3 opmerkingen:

Annemieke zei

deze ken ik nog helemaal niet van je! Ik vind je teksten ook tot de verbeelden spreken, liefs van je grootste fan! Mammamiek

Unknown zei

Deze ken ik ook nog niet wat vet.

Annemieke zei

Een jaar later kom ik deze tekening tegen en ik denk bij mezelf dat dit onwerkelijk knap is dat je dit kunt maken!